Learn to Delete Pages From a PDF Document
Acrobat PDF document (Portable Document Format) is incorporated with numerous features. Its endless utility options have taken it to the crest of popularity. PDF files are basically used for representing two-dimensional documents in a manner independent of the application software, hardware, and operating system. With this article, we will focus on the common troubles people come across while working with PDF.
For an instance, you have combined content from several different documents, but now you have many pages of information that you don’t need. Deleting particular pages need a certain set of rules to be followed. However, you need not to worry, as you can easily delete a single page or a group of pages by just following the given below instructions:
- Open the PDF document and click the Pages tab at the left of the screen to display the Pages pane. The pages are shown in small images, called thumbnails.
- The first page is shown in the Document pane. In the Pages pane, you can notice that the first thumbnail is highlighted and that a red box surrounds some of the page contents. It indicates Delete PDF Pages that page 1 is showing in the Document pane, and the visible portion of the page is outlined with the red box.
- Now, if you want to remove third page of the PDF document, use the scroll bars in the Pages pane to move page 3 into view and click the page to select it. The thumbnail is highlighted; the page displays in the Document pane.
- From the Options menu in the Pages pane, select Delete Pages.
- The Delete Pages dialog opens.
- The Delete Pages dialog provides two options. Choosing the Selected option deletes the pages you have selected. If you prefer, you can click the From option and enter the range of page numbers you want to delete. For instance, select page 3 in step 2; the Selected option is active in the Delete Pages dialog, so simply click OK.
- A confirmation dialog opens.
- Click OK to confirm the page deletion. The dialog closes, and Acrobat deletes the page from your document.
Using these steps, you can easily delete any page or pages from the whole PDF file document. But, you may face trouble if the PDF file is corrupt or damaged. In case, you discover corruption, inaccessibility, damage, or receive errors, then you need a prudent solution to fix PDF. A professionally created tool to fix PDF restores original PDF formatting like fonts, outlines, colors etc. and recovers page tree, lost pages, cross-reference table, images, etc. You can avail such benefits by using Kernel for PDF repair tool. This tool to fix PDF can repair any sort of corrupt PDF file irrespective of the type of corruption in the file. Kernel for PDF repair comes with free demo version, which is very much useful in knowing the features and functions of software. It is the best way to evaluate the working of the software. you can buy them only after you are completely satisfied with the result.